How to Check HP Printer Status?
A vast range of HP Printers packed with sterling features is available in the market. HP is a renowned brand in the field of technology across the world. HP Printers are an important part of HP products and are used by many people all over the world. However, sometimes one could face some problems while using HP printers. There could be many reasons behind HP Printer Paper Jam like:
- The default printer driver might have been changed or corrupt
- File and printer sharing is turned off
- The printer might have been turned off.
- Inappropriate settings
To check the status of the printer:
- Click on start and then select the option of “Control Panel”
- Double-tap on “View Devices and Printers” to open the list
- Right-click on the “Printer” option and then select “Properties” where you can see if the printer is online or offline
If the status comes out to be offline, then to make HP Printer online you should click on “Troubleshoot” and find out the reason behind the printer jam.
Read this also: HP Printer Stuck on Pause?